SURVEY RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This opportunity is available to those who enter according to these Rules and who are 18 years of age (or the legal age to consume tobacco products in their state of residence, whichever is higher) as of the date of submission. This opportunity is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Swisher International, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and/or of the Sponsor’s affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, as well as such employees’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, are not eligible to win prizes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the opportunity and the interpretation and application of these Rules.
3. Opportunity Period: Entries will be accepted online, and through the Alternative Method of Eligibility described below, starting on February 11, 2016 and ending February 26, 2016.
4. How to be Eligible: No purchase is necessary to be eligible or receive a prize. You must submit for a chance to win in one of two ways, either (1) by completing the survey and submitting the requested information; or (2) by the Alternative Method of Eligibility described below.
Regardless of eligibility method, all requirement must be fulfilled, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries are permitted, and no changes to any submission information will be permitted once submitted. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Submissions that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submissions the Sponsor receives after the deadlines stated herein will be discarded and deemed void.
LIMIT ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more than once by any means, including but not limited to using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices. If you use fraudulent methods to enter, or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Online Submission Deadline: All surveys must be completed by February 26, 2016, 11:59 PM EST.
Alternative Method of Eligibility: As an alternative to entering online, you may also enter by printing legibly your complete name, physical mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, and the label “Survey Contest Submission” on a 3”x5” card and mailing it to:
Swisher International, Inc.
Attn: Marketing Department
459 E. 16th Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32206
Alternative Method of Eligibility Deadline: All mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 24, 2016 and received by February 26, 2016 to be eligible.
5. Prizes: The sponsor will select twenty-one winners. One winner will receive an Apple iPad Mini. The other winners will each receive a $100 gift card. The Sponsor shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize, transfer/assignment of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
6. Odds: A SURVEY SUBMISSION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the opportunity should a virus, technical issue, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the opportunity. In such case, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor to address the intervening event.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the opportunity. This includes, without limitation, the rights to (i) void entries for any reason, including but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules, or entering the opportunity by the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means; and (ii) disqualify and/or pursue any legal action against any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the submission process, the operation of the survey or its website, or otherwise violates these Rules. Any attempt by any person to damage any website or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the opportunity may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if should such an attempt is made, or is suspected to have been made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek criminal prosecution and/or civil damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Release, Indemnification, and Limitation of Liability: By submitting to the opportunity, you agree to fully, completely, and forever release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and any and all of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all other related entities, general and limited partners, joint venturers, successors, assigns, beneficiaries, attorneys, insurers, subrogees, advertising and promotional agencies, representatives, agents, principals, employees, officers, directors, and anyone else acting by, for, or through Sponsor, from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, cause of action, damages, suits at law, suits in equity, liabilities, illnesses, injuries, death, and any other losses, suffered, incurred, claimed, or brought by you (including any of your beneficiaries, successors, assigns, and anyone acting on your behalf), whether known or unknown, that currently exist or that may arise or occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, in connection with your attempted submission, submission, or participation in the opportunity. This includes, but is not limited to, (i) your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, or of telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the submission process or the opportunity; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the opportunity or the processing of entries.
9. Dispute Resolution: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this opportunity, you (including any of your beneficiaries, successors, assigns, and anyone acting on your behalf) agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this opportunity, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (and you agree to waive any and all right to bring or participate in any class action arising out of or related to this opportunity), exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree that the only damage award to which you may be entitled shall be expressly limited to your out-of pocket expenses associated with entering this opportunity, and you further waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.